Dr. Stephanie Scott graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. During her time at Palmer, she embarked on a chiropractic mission trip to Fiji, where she volunteered chiropractic and first aid services to people within the underserved communities. This mission confirmed her love for helping others with holistic care. Dr. Scott is also a graduate from Vassar College, where she participated on their intramural ski and golf teams. This experience, as well as her love for sports, sparked an interest in injury prevention and sports rehabilitation. Dr. Scott is trained in manual manipulation, rehabilitation, and nutrition. She comes to Charlotte Sports Performance and Rehab excited to help our patients feel better and perform at their best.
Outside of work you can find her practicing yoga, at the gym weight training, spending time outdoors with her puppy, and creating new recipes in the kitchen.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- McKenzie Method Part A & B
- Graston Technique
- Kinesio Taping® Association International
- Yoga Alliance RYT 200
- NCCA - North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- ACA - American Chiropractic Association