This PAST year has been spectacular! I want to personally thank you and my team for making it one to remember and be very proud of.
Here are some top 2014 CSPR highlights:
- Opened our Charlotte Chiropractic office in April 2014
- Welcomed a hardworking office manager to the CSPR team – Jessica, who is the front-line of our day-to-day operations
- Participated in The Good Ride Charity Charlotte event as a vendor in May
- Began offering NEW Corrective Exercise & Rehabilitation programs and brought on Yusuf Boyd, our Rehab Specialist, to meet the needs of our patients
- Observed National Chiropractic Health month in October with a campaign for “Conservative Care First”
- Supported The Greater Charlotte Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (GCSPCA) with our December holiday charity initiative. With the help of our patients we raised a donation of over $100 and 45 lbs of toys, food and supplies!
- Helped our athletes compete in and recover from: triathlons, marathons, 5K & 10K runs, cycling races, a swim around Key West Florida, lacrosse and football games, cross-fit competitions, cheerleading competitions, hockey training etc.
Thanks for being a huge part of our success in 2014 and trusting us to help you achieve your goals! We are looking forward to a new year, as we have exciting plans and new goals for 2015. Cheers to 2015 and let’s beat 2014 the CSPR way! Stay active in 2015 and enjoy life!
Dr. Laura Watterson