As we complete another wonderful year, we thought it would be fun to look back at the past year and recap some of the highlights. This was a big year for Charlotte Sports Performance and Rehab and we would like to extend our thanks the Charlotte community and most importantly, our wonderful athletes!
HERE IS OUR 2015 YEAR IN REVIEW:
- Expanded our team and welcomed Stephanie, our new chiropractic physician, and Michelle our office coordinator
- Participated and offered post-race care at the RunJenRun 5K race in March
- Began offering Private and Semi-private Yoga Sessions and brought on Terrie Reeves, our experienced and motivating yoga instructor, with an impressive track record of working with athletes
- Became the first RecoveryLounge™ in Charlotte, NC. Offering the RecoveryPump a medical grade compression therapy to help rid the muscles of fatigue, inflammation, and soreness
- Participated in Olde Sycamore Golf Tournament in September, providing our assistance at the event
- Helped our athletes compete in and recover from: lacrosse, hockey and football games, cross-fit competitions, cheer-leading and dance competitions, running races and more! Thanks for being a huge part of our success in 2015. We love working with our passionate and hard-working athletes. We look forward to helping you further improve you health and well-being in 2015! Happy New Year!
Dr. Laura Watterson