That’s right, we’re one year older! April is our anniversary month and this year we celebrate three years of serving you in the Charlotte area. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our athletes, patients, and the community for helping us succeed. We genuinely appreciate the confidence you have in our staff and care. We would also like to extend a huge thank you for all of the referrals this past year!
Our year in review is awesome and we thank you for being a part of it!
Here’s our mini recap:
- We built strong relationships and partnerships with trainers and coaches in Charlotte, resulting in collaborative efforts that delivered the most effective care
- We grew our practice by onboarding Derek Maul as an additional Chiropractic Physician
- Jessica Dowling began practice as our Athletic Therapist
- We further expanded our team, with additional office management help from Andrea Pasquan
- Our team continued to expand their rehab knowledge and practice by taking on multiple seminars throughout the year and continuing their education with courses covering DNS, Dry Needling, and Yoga Therapy
- We completed yoga teacher training and officially became yoga instructors
- We offered multiple running and yoga workshops for beginners to experts, to even teachers and coaches in order to help Charlotte’s active community stay injury-free
- We started offering yoga classes for professional athletes, such as the NFL
- We expanded our services by offering Nutrition and Dietetics with Erin Falls, as our in house registered dietitian
- We attended multiple events and races in the Charlotte area, for example sponsoring and participating in Run Jen Run
- With the help of our patients we took on a charitable initiative for the holiday season, providing the Charlotte Humane Society with much needed supplies
It’s been a great year, and we’re ready to see where this one will take us. We will always strive to deliver the best care in the Charlotte area. We look forward to helping you become stronger and more resilient. We support rehab and exercise therapy and look forward to helping Charlotte’s professional and amateur athletes, as well as, the city’s active community stay injury-free.
Dr. Laura Watterson and the Charlotte Sports Performance and Rehab Team